1. Powering Up One’s Look: How to communicate your strengths through how you dress.
2. Business Casual Casualties: How our nonverbal communication can effect being recruitable, promotable, and meeting one’s own goals as well as the company’s goals.
3. Fashion On The Go: How to pack within the confines of the latest air regulations.
4. Fashion Made Easy: A fun interactive presentation using select pieces to show how one can update their wardrobe and shop within their own closet.
*We Will Create a Presentation That Meets the Needs of Your Organization
To all presentations we can add business etiquette and decorum as well as the psychological torpedoes that block one from meeting desired goals. Presentations are great for break out groups for leadership and professional training.
1. On and off-site presentations that can include a fashion show.
2. Work with attendees at a local department store or boutique.
3. Image consults with attendees.
4. Personal shopping with attendees.
5. Develop special events that are specific to the group.